Thursday, August 13, 2009

I've been cleaning, sorting, and packing to move to a new house. I found a page of words in one of my notebooks that wanted me to clean my room. I don't know who wrote it. But it's very nice. If i had written it (and knew the person would never find out i did it), it would make me laugh eternally.


here's what it said.


I find your tinker toys,
strewn out all over your room,
making it messy and dangerous.

____Messy
_______and
________dangerous

You're going to help clean up,
one of these days.

_____help
______clean
________up
________your
_________room
___________and
____________win
______________a
______________prize
THE INFINITY GIVEAWAY



fucking amazing. It's probably one of my roommates that wrote it but i hope to god that the writer is a girl i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment