Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I've been lazy and playing video games a lot. It's fun and all but i gotta get back to work! here's what i'm looking at right now. It's just a flickr group gallery, thats what i'm doing RIGHT NOW. Oh and waiting for a friend to go get something to eat.
I've recently been to chicago and milwaukee with a few friends to take pictures and...


Here's
Zack's stuff. I'm not sure if he uploaded his chicago/milwaukee pictures or not.

The other Zach hasn't finished his roll of film yet. But as we wait, here's
his flickr.

a fav






I would link up a few pictures that my friend Nick uploaded but they are on facebook and you gotta sign in and all that bull. I told him to put em on flickr... When he does i'll link it.


Here's the gang




Here are some new ones i took on my flickr and a few more to come soon i swear.

Here are some of my favs





No comments:

Post a Comment