Saturday, June 6, 2009

So i'm fimiliar with this girl who has a blog. She mainly writes poetry. She writes in a female perspective, and i on male's. So her most recent poem, i decided to respond or "comment" her peice with another poem displaying the second perspective within her story. I hope she isn't offended (or feel intruded) and i hope she catches on that we could keep doing this.

Thursday, June 4, 2009
something.
theres something in the back of your mind...
that whispers you still love me.
and when i get off that plane,the jig is up.
you know we're in love.
and theres nothing you can do about it.
Posted by EB at 1:01 AM

1 comments:
Sean Larry said...

Something Else

I
wailing and waiting at the arrivals.
The aircraft was landing soon.
She has something to say,
I
do
too.
She'll speak about LOVE.
oddly,
I
only wonder what sweet treats she brought me.
I
want
out.
June 4, 2009 2:52 PM

http://erinkaciebrown.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment