Sunday, February 14, 2010

PLUG (Michael & Tubbs)

I haven't been in bloomington so i haven't got much to post. i still got a bunch of negatives to scan, so that should keep me. i leave my parent's house tomorrow but i've been writing some, reading some. all i'll share soon enough.


while you're waiting, my friend Michael Shafer made a flickr. it's gooooooooooood. also my flickr is in french and i dont know how this happened.



a few of michael's fotos (click on picture for bigger size)








my friend Tubbs got new stuff on his flickr. PEEEEEEEEP. a few updates i forgot to mention.



there is a lot more on his flickr too.



oh and check out WELCOMETOTHEMOONTOWER for fotos and stuff and skating!!!!!!!!! (guess who got a special feature on there? i'm baby sitting right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment