Thursday, September 10, 2009

WRITINGS

"Hello, would you like to subscribe to a monthly magazine?" "Hello, would you like to subscribe to a monthly magazine?" "Hello, would you like to subscribe to a monthly magazine?" "Hello, would you like to subscribe to a monthly magazine?"


She was pumping gas

standing still like a holy statue.

Even bird shit wouldn't bother her.

Her name tag said sally,

wore a red polo & khaki pants.

I guess it was casual friday.

She was here after a long

day's work

blinking once,

no twice,

no three times.

Stood there like an angel.

angel,

an angel who works at the telemarketers.








like i really wanted that



I tried to get

what he wanted to

get.

He once got

What i wanted to get.

He lost the thing he

already had.

I tried to get

what he already had.

And i left with nothing...


but adrenaline & a bruised eye

you should see the other guy.







Just a Job



A beauty like you should be on magazines & posters

movies & t.v.

you don't dress like

a woman but a

woman that's free.

REALLY baggy jeans

and

REALLY baggy shirt.

you fill the cloth

with charm & looks

I want to talk more about you

you're a natural, darling

come over to my office and I'll show you

your job

hand me your hand.

Yes

Blow me a kiss.

Yes

you'll be a star, darling.


She left.


"go ahead and call out the next girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment