Sunday, October 3, 2010

WRITINGS

this happened a few days ago.



me and my friend galen helped a drunk homeless man from getting ran over by a train a couple of days ago. someone was making funny faces at him on the other side of the tracks so he got up and cursed at the man. he cursed and cursed, and was ready to fight. he jumped off the ledge and onto the tracks then yelled "oh shit". me and galen hurried over to him to help him out of the chasm. we dragged him back and sat his head on a bench. he didnt have teetch on his top gums but had some on the bottom. everytime he spoke there was a sucking sound of his top gum pressing behind his bottom teeth. he asked me if i could do something. i wasnt sure what he had said, i couldn't understand him. he looked like he was in pain. he would rub his left thigh. he then lifted up his left pant leg and made me get closer to his face.
he said, "would you go..."
"is your leg broken?" as i interrupted him.
he contiuned, "would you go buy my some vaseline, and massage my leg, its chapped."
finally i got up. i wasnt going to do that, i had a train to catch. he got up then went over to us and "god blessed" us for saving his life. me and galen continued reading our books but he wasn't going to let down. he had his eye on galen and kept asking him for money. the man insisted on getting money from us.


he got fairly annoying so we left him alone.
once again he cursed and cursed. At us this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment